Bummis Fabulous Flo Pads Assorted Prints
Final sale, no warranty.
Comfy, absorbent and non-toxic menstrual pads
- soft, breathable organic cotton against the skin
- super absorbent with a waterproof backing - no more leaks!
- slim, trim and contoured for an amazing fit
- comfy and non toxic - no more plasticky disposables
- the heavy pad comes in two separate pieces for added leak protection at night - once pads are prepped, the absorbent piece will be slightly narrower than the waterproof liner, meaning any liquid near the sides of the pad will be caught by the waterproof liner, so no wicking onto underwear!
- eco-friendly and made in Canada with exquisite attention to detail using fabrics manufactured in the USA
- the heavy pad is great for day, night or as a post-partum pad
Please note that orders of single pads and packs will be shipped in assorted prints. The regular pads and panty liners are all one piece. The heavy pad is two pieces.
What Does The Package Say?
WATERPROOF LINER/SHELL: 100% PUL (polyurethane laminate/polyester) exclusive of trimmings
INTERIOR: 100% Organic Cotton
Prepping and Caring for your Pads:
Prewash your pads with detergent at least once before first use.
Rinse your pads in COLD water after use. Keep in a waterproof bag (like our Fabulous Flo Bag or Mini Fab) if outside the house. Next, choose one of two methoods:
- This method is good if stains bother you. It requires more steps in-between washed, but your pads will rinse out more easily in the wash. Soak your pads in COLD water until laundry time. Change water at least once per day. We do not recommend soaking for more than two days.
- This method is good if you don't want to soak your pads. It is more simple, but can leave stains and may require more than one wash cycle to clean your pads. After rinsing your pads, air dry them until laundry time or store them in a waterproof bag for no more than two days.
WASHING AND DRYING YOUR PADS:
Machine wash your pads on a normal cycle in COLD or WARM water. If your pads have been well rinsed, you may add them to a regular load of laundry. Avoid fabric softener and chlorine bleach. Dry in the dryer or hang to dry (air-dry).